At Jimbo’s…Naturally! we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality natural foods available.
The list below is not intended to be exhaustive, but does emphasize the ingredients standards our buyers follow when reviewing all products.
- No refined sugar
- Avoidance of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- No non-organic agave
- Strict meat sourcing
- No antibiotics and/or hormones
- No bromated or bleached flours
- No hydrogenated oils
- No artificial colorings/flavors
- No preservatives
- No propylene glycol or polysorbates in supplements
- No guarana
- No caffeine in supplements
- No synthetic forms of vitamin A (acetate, E (d,l alpha tocopherol) or iron (ferrous sulfate) in supplements
- No chemical fillers or binders
- No human growth hormones
- No irradiation
- Prop 65 Compliant- Jimbo’s will not carry any products with imported herbs unless valid COA’s can be submitted reflecting that all materials have been 3rd party lab tested for pesticides, heavy metals, contaminants, mold and fungus. Any formulas with Chinese Herbs also have to be Prop 65 compliant.
- Herb Sourcing- All must be on the FDA GRAS list and we prefer and strongly encourage certified organic or wildcrafted whenever possible.
- No benzalkonium chloride, ethyl alcohol or triclosan
- No synthetic fragrances
- No coal tar derivatives, phthalates, triethanolamine or talc
- No animal collagen or Emu oil
- No petrochemicals or mineral oil
- All products must be cruelty-free and never tested on animals
- No nano-particles in cosmetics or mineral-based sunscreens
- No oxybenzone in sunscreen
If you have a product you would like to be considered for our stores, please fill out our New Vendor Submission form.