Department: Curbside Shopping
Reports To: Curbside Shopping Manager
Pay Range: II
General Purpose: To provide online shopping service for customers in an efficient, accurate and professional manner, follow the online shopping guidelines and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by properly handling all customer orders and curbside deliveries.
- Maintain accuracy in assembling customer’s orders.
- Maintain the integrity of all customer’s products once orders have been assembled.
- Keep sense of urgency in curbside pick-up team relating to fulfilling orders.
- Ensure that all operational procedures are being followed properly and uniformly.
- Maintain consistent communication and follow-through with Department Manager and Shift Leader.
- Provide support, feedback on program to Department Manager and Shift Leader.
- Know store layout/product location to for efficient order shopping and customer inquiries.
- Attend scheduled Department meetings and all store meetings.
- Assist other staff members in achieving the goals of the Department and the store.
- Adhere to all store policies as outlined by the Staff Member Handbook and Injury and Illness Prevention Plan.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Previous grocery experience and knowledge of natural foods products preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to read product labels and UPC codes.
- Ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish tasks with little or no supervision.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs throughout any assigned shift unassisted.
- Ability to push/pull a loaded grocery stock cart throughout any assigned shift unassisted.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb and balance on a step stool/ladder.
- Ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Ability to sustain repetitive arm and hand motion.
- Ability to reach above shoulders and horizontally to pull and retrieve inventory.
- Ability to work under a variety of conditions, including cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
* This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. This position description is subject to revision at any time.