reusable shopping bags are allowed
Following these guidelines:
- Bags are not to be placed on conveyor belts or any other area outside of shopping carts or hand baskets.
- Bags make no contact with staff members.
- Customers must bag their own groceries and maintain social distancing. Otherwise, groceries need to be placed in a cart and bagged elsewhere.
- All carts and hand baskets are sanitized by a Jimbo’s staff member after each customer’s use.
To continue in ensuring everyone’s safety, the following protocols have been put in place at all locations:
- Installation of plexiglass sneeze guards
- Washable facial coverings provided for each staff member
- Disposable gloves available and encouraged for each staff member
- Sanitizer available at workstations and throughout the store
- Staff encouraged to take frequent hand washing and rest breaks
- Staff encouraged and supported to stay home if sick
- Flexible time off for staff to support their needs
- Work stations adjusted to maintain social distancing
- High touch areas and bathroom disinfection protocols throughout the day during business hours
- Curbside shopping developed and available to minimize contact for customers and staff
DO YOU HAVE A FACE COVERING?
We require anyone entering our store to wear a face covering.
This is an additional precautionary measure for our staff members and customers.
We thank you for your understanding – We are all in this together!