No-Bake Almond Raspberry Chocolate Bars
3/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup organic coconut butter
1/2 cup organic maple syrup or raw honey
1/2 cup organic dark cocoa powder
1/2 cup organic fresh raspberries
1/4 cup organic dark chocolate, thinly chopped
1/4 cup organic roasted almonds, chopped
- Combine the coconut oil, coconut butter, maple syrup, and cocoa powder over a double boiler, and whisk until blended and smooth.
- Add in the dark chocolate bits, chopped almonds, and raspberries, gently stir.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper and pour the chocolate in evenly.
- Place in the freezer and freeze 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice while the mixture is still cold, and serve at room temperature.