Chicken Stir Fry
1 pound organic chicken breast, cut into small pieces
2 packages organic stir fry mix, from the produce department
2 tbsp organic olive oil
1 tbsp organic garlic, minced
1 tbsp organic ginger, minced
1 tbsp organic basil, chopped
Stir Fry Sauce
1 cup organic vegetable broth
2 tbsp organic soy sauce
1 tbsp organic sugar
1 tbsp organic rice wine vinegar
- Make the sauce: whisk broth, soy sauce, sugar and rice wine vinegar in a medium bowl; set aside
- Set a large frying pan or wok over medium heat and allow to get screaming hot. Swirl in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add your meat and cook until cooked through. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
- Add the stir fry vegetable mix into a pan and cook about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger; move them around the pan to prevent burning. Return the meat to the pan and pour in the sauce. Toss well to coat all the meat and vegetables. Let cook for about a minute until bubbling.
- Turn heat off and add the basil. Serve hot with a side of your choice: rice or noodles.