Chicken Club Wraps
1 Ib organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
1 medium organic tomato, sliced
1 organic avocado, chopped
6 strips cooked organic bacon, crumbled
4 tbsp mayonnaise
8 large organic lettuce leaves
1/2 tsp organic paprika
Sea salt, to taste
Freshly ground organic black pepper, to taste
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken on both sides with paprika, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Grill the chicken on both sides until no longer pink, and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- To assemble the wraps, top 2 lettuce leaves with mayonnaise, chicken, bacon, avocado, and tomato.
- Roll the lettuce up like a burrito. Cut in half to serve.