Donations & Fundraising
Community Support and Donation Program
At Jimbo’s…Naturally!, we are committed to our children, the community and the environment. We are actively involved in schools, promoting environmental groups and practices, contributing to charities, and educating our customers on organic and natural foods.
Community Support and Donation Program Guidelines
- For consideration, requests must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event date or the date the donation is needed
- Only non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible to receive donations
- We do not donate to causes that are overly political or controversial
- We do not donate to the same organization too frequently
- Past support of an organization is not a guarantee of future support
- We are unable to donate to individuals seeking pledges
- We do not make monetary donations
- Not all requests will be honored; priority and consideration is given to organizations in the immediate communities we serve that support our children, the community, and the environment
Due to the high volume of donation requests, and a limited budget, not all requests will be accommodated. Once all of your information has been received, we will contact you to move forward with any approved donation. The majority of donations are in the form of a gift card or food donation.
Schedule a Store Tour
Jimbo’s…Naturally! offers a store tour for small groups of shoppers of all ages who are unfamiliar with what we’re all about and what we have to offer. Upon booking a store tour, your group may customize the topics covered to suit individual needs and interests. A typical store tour consists of groups of 20 or smaller and lasts 20-30 minutes. To avoid traffic congestion in our stores, tours typically begin at 9am. We ask that tours are booked at least 10 days in advance. Our educated staff will guide your group though the departments of Jimbo’s and talk about topics important to our stores and different products we carry. Everyone in the group will have a chance to try some of the products we carry, ask questions and take home a goodie bag.
Store tours are a lot of fun and a great way to introduce your group into the world of organic and non-GMO foods and products!